Åtte rare online communities

Dette er en bra artikkel om rare communities på nettet.
lawl

http://www.cracked.com/index.php?name=News&sid=2271&pageid=1

noen sitater:
"walking around Second Life is like walking around in some weird, virtual post-apocalyptic zombie movie, only instead of encountering zombies, you occasionally stumble across some dude dressed up like a mechanical teddy bear having sex with a giant cat."

"I have no desire to go back now, but my parents don't understand that.
I am going to buy a fursuit soon, just to remind myself about why I never want to go back to the way I was... I proved the furry stereotypes right... I am ashamed, but will not let that stop me. I have God on my side."

"
(...) they seem to see themselves as waging some sort of imaginary war against a sea of 'squares' (read: people who don't rock long hair)"

Les den.

0 spiser syltetøy: